We love Universal Studios parks worldwide. To us, the service and value can’t be beat. There’s something for guests of all ages, and even our big family has a great time. Having spent a lot of time at the different parks, we have a lot to share with our readers.
Here are some articles for you to check out about the parks:
- Which Universal Studios Park Is Right For Your Family?
- Universal Studios Hollywood One-Day Plan
- Top 5 Rides at Universal Studios Florida
- Top 5 Rides at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Where to Eat at Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Japan Tickets, Rides, and More!
- 5 Reasons Why Volcano Bay is a Great Water Park
Visiting with small kids (or short people like me)? You should review some safety guidelines before your trip:
- Ride Height Requirements at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Ride Height Requirements at Universal Orlando Resort
If you’re traveling to visit, you might want to check out these posts:
- 5 Reasons to Stay at Universal Orlando Resort
- Surfside Inn & Suites Review
- Aventura Hotel: Modern Luxury on a Budget
- Crowne Plaza LAX Review (20 min drive to Universal Hollywood)
- Universal Port Hotel Review (Osaka, Japan)
Of course, who can forget all the Harry Potter fans!? One of our favorite things to do is spend a day at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! You’ll find Hogsmeade in Hollywood, Orlando, and Japan, but you’ll also get to see Diagon Alley if you head down to Florida!
Here are some posts for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: