Who could have known how far things would go when J.K. Rowling released Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Sorcerer’s Stone in some markets)? More than 20 years later, we’ve been given eight great film adaptations and the cherry on top is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
The attraction can be found at Universal Studios parks around the world, and they are absolutely incredible. That first time I stepped into Diagon Alley was so magical that I literally dropped to my knees. Tears filled my eyes and my three oldest kids had to ask if I was okay!
Not only have we been to Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando Resort, but we’ve also visited Hogsmeade at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios Japan. Diagon Alley only exists in Florida, so that’s the ultimate destination for sure!
Here are some guides we’ve created for HP fans:
- 25 Magical Tips for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Where to Eat at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- How to Do Universal Studios Hollywood in One Day
- Universal Studios Japan: Tickets, Rides and Park Guide
- The Ultimate Guide Harry Potter Gift Guide
- 5 Reasons to Stay at Universal Orlando Resort (extra hours at the parks!)
- Top 5 Rides at Universal Studios Florida
- Top 5 Rides at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
You’ll feel just like you stepped into the magic, and there’s nothing quite like it. Have a great time and be sure to bring your robes. Gotta represent your Hogwarts House!