Canada is home to many things that we love – hockey, Tim Hortons, and poutine to name a few! Before we met, I spent my whole life growing up in Canada while Josh spent much of his obsessing over it (without ever having visited!). When we finally met, it was obvious that we were meant to be together!
Over the past few years, we’ve ventured north and explored Montreal, Ottawa, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Vancouver, and a million little places in between. Now, Josh can say that he’s been to three Canadian provinces: Québec, Ontario, and British Columbia.
We’ll be adding some more Canada Travel Guides to our site. Hopefully, we’ll be up there, even for a short visit, sometime this year. For now, here are some of the things based on our existing trips that you can find on The Anxious Travelers:
- Where to Eat in Montreal
- Explore Vancouver — From Downtown to Chinatown
- Fairmont Pacific Rim: The Ultimate in West Coast Luxury
- The Ritz-Carlton Toronto: Luxury Hotel Review
- We Conquered the Yukon Striker at Canada’s Wonderland (Plus, Park Review)!
- Where Is the Best Poutine In Canada? We Share Our Favorites
- Travel Anxiety: Lessons Learned in the Tantalus Mountains
We absolutely love taking any chance we can get to visit Canada. I always cry a little when we land (and when it’s time to leave) because it feels so good being home. We love sharing our favorite parts of my home and native land. We hope it helps with planning your Canada travel!